NGH Hypnosis Certification Training
This training program offers a comprehensive and an in-depth approach to the spectrum of hypnosis techniques. It is designed to offer those preparing for a professional hypnosis practice the greatest advantage. Through the NGH curriculum, proven therapeutic programs are presented for helping individuals resolve problem areas in clients' lives. Additionally, record keeping, effective marketing, advertising, and many other aspects of how to set up a successful practice are presented.
The course includes 100 hours of instruction, homework and practice.
Classroom: 75 hours
Homework and Practice Sessions: 25 hours
A dynamic class format consisting of lectures, Q & A, demonstrations of therapeutic processes and techniques, hands-on supervised practice using the latest tools and techniques learned in class. Additionally, practical self-hypnosis techniques for stress, and tools for well-being are covered in class. Through direct experience, students receive the most valuable aspects of each approach in hypnosis.
Students form pairs to utilize the tools and techniques just introduced during class. Refinement is accomplished during the instructor's rounds of critique, and later discussed as an entire class. This has proven to be very successful for accelerated learning, and the students enjoy the process.
Graduates can utilize hypnosis as a career or as an adjunct to an existing professional career in medical, teaching or counseling. You will have the tools to become self-employed with your own private practice or to gain employment with medical health care professionals or alternative/complimentary health care professionals. Upon successful completion of this course and the required assignments or practicum, you will be awarded your 100 Hour NGH Hypnosis Certification.
Part I - Basic Hypnotherapy Training
- Introduction - Goals and Training
- Suggestibility tests
- The classification of subjects
- Influences and dangers
- Three-step self-hypnosis
- How to hypnotize, conduct depth tests and awakening procedures
- Developing rapport
- The many applications of hypnosis
- Powerful inductions
- How to decide which inductions to use based on the client's needs
- Mechanical aids, (What they are and how to use them)
- Deepening techniques
- Complete Smoking Cessation, Weight Control and Stress Management programs, including scripts, to get you started in your hypnosis practice right away.
Part II - Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification
Upon successful completion of Part II, you will receive your NGH Hypnosis Certification, and qualify for membership in the NGH, the largest and most prestigious national organization in this field. Your first year of membership is included with your certification at no charge.
- How to conduct your first session with a client
- Behavioral assessment - goal setting - reinforcement
- Image psychology and hypnosis
- How to conduct sessions two, three and four, etc. with a client
- Designing and teaching a self-hypnosis course
- The use and benefits of ideomotor response
- Age regression therapy
- Regression Exploration
- Advanced hypnosis techniques
- Apprehension/Worry reduction
- Discomfort Control
- Performance Enhancement techniques
- Self hypnosis techniques
- Effective marketing and business strategies including eMarketing
- Learn how to talk to physicians so they respect you and your work
- Legal considerations
NGH Members Receive:
- Quality training and instructional materials
- Hypnosis Educational Conference
- Availability of affordable malpractice insurance
- Availability of group health insurance
- Legislative updates and support
- The "Hypno-Gram" quarterly newsletter
- The "Journal of Hypnotism" quarterly magazine
- Referrals through computer listings
- Video and audio tape rental library for it's members
- Book, tape, and video discounts
- Local chapter networking and education
- Continuing education programs
- Professional services by a professional staff
- Hotel/motel and auto rental discounts